Thursday, June 6, 2013

June Randomness...

  • Yesterday was my last day of work until August.  As much as I struggled this year I know I will miss the guys in the office.  I'll have to sneak over there every few weeks and get my fix.
  • Bridal shower this weekend and then a wedding next weekend--which is going to be a kid free weekend for Doug and I.  So looking forward to that.
  • Kate graduated last month.  Still have to keep repeating that to myself.  It will hit home next school year when I go back to work and she isn't there.
  • The State of Illinois finally came through with Meridian's money.  That means the classrooms and rest of the school will get built.  Hope to be in by Christmas 2014.  Holy cow...that isn't very far away.
  • Had our house appraised this week--hoping to do some cosmetic changes--roof and siding.
  • Went out for supper and bitching with my BFF last night.  Love doing that.
  • Kids are going with Doug to Six Flags on Saturday while I go to bridal shower.  A whole day to myself--with only a couple of hours planned--what to do--what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment