Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2-Doug gone

So far so good. Zach is having a few problems in the morning. He can't seem to get up and get going without a lot of complaining and whining. Last night he went to bed at 8:30. That still didn't help. He told me to have a terrible day today when I dropped him off for the bus--because I dropped him off before 7:05 (it was 7:02). So, I don't know what we are going to do about that. Homework and practice went well yesterday--we'll see how it goes the rest of the week.

Kate has been a big help--dishes, dogs, checking Zach's advanced Math homework, helping with supper last night. Gotta love her. We stayed up last night and watched the first half of the news together to get some idea about the weather this week. I wanted the warmest day to go to the grocery store and that turns out is going to be tomorrow--high of 21--woo hoo.

I took the ornaments off the kids' tree upstairs today. Had to do a little hot glue fixing to a couple of ornaments and need to find another small box to put a couple more ornaments in that don't have their own boxes. I will have to buy another rubbermaid container before I can take the actual tree down. Hope I can get that tomorrow at the store. The holidays are almost officially over--I consider it over when all traces of it are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment