Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Decision Making

Why is it that I feel that I am the only one in my family that ever makes a decision? Where do we want to eat supper out at? What is going to be fixed for a supper at home? When does the house gets cleaned? When do the kids do their chores? When does the yard get mowed? When does the cat get fed and watered? When does the recycle go out? When do we take the garbage out? When does the furniture get vacuumed? When do clean clothes get put away? When does something we borrowed from somewhere get returned? When do our sheets get washed? When does the sidewalk get shoveled? When does a barking dog that is outside come in? When does the papers that are brought home from school get put away? The answers to all those questions in this house is when the mom says so or when the mom loses what is left of her mind and goes psycho on her family. For one day of my life I would like it if I didn't have to make ONE decision in regards to any one but myself--preferably something like "what color should I paint my toenails?" Is that asking too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment