Friday, August 13, 2010

The countdown begins...

I have exactly 6 days until the kids get back to school. I don't know if what I am doing is what I am supposed to be doing. I'm not getting much training. I'm winging it--my least favorite thing to do. I just wish that I knew the system. I have to finish going through the sophomores, juniors, and seniors registration forms to verify information Monday and Tuesday. It took me all day to do the Freshman yesterday--and it isn't because I am slow. It's because almost every single student had some type of information that needed to be changed. And because 4 people came into register. I don't get the mentality of the people coming in a week before school starts to register a student who is new to the district. I'm sure next week I will be thinking that the ones who came in this week were smart compared to the ones who wait until the day before. I've been warned that there will be people coming in after school starts to register. OMG! I have a feeling I am going to learn a lot this year--good, bad and ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment