Thursday, July 29, 2010

Don't jump the gun...

Well, as usual, I had myself worked into a frenzy and had trouble sleeping last night because I couldn't find anyone to help at registration. I called some more people today and left messages, I also emailed a large group and I filled all but 2 of my spots. Also a nice mom emailed a friend of hers and she emailed me to ask if she could help. Loved it! Thinking about making some homemade cards to give as thank yous to them all for helping.

Speaking of cards, I need to make a bunch anyway since I am going to be giving them out as game favors for a baby shower we are throwing for my cousin's wife. I need to come up with some invite ideas also.

I'm glad to be going back to work soon. Maybe I will actually get something accomplished on my to do list. It seems I am a better planner when I am busy working. I keep putting things off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment