Wednesday, May 25, 2011

T minus 10 and counting...

Today was the last official day of school--report card day. I have to work 10 more days and then I am off for the summer. The teachers' last day was today also--I was invited out to lunch with them--I had 2 margaritas at lunch. WOW! I was feeling no pain finishing up the last sub report and filing some stuff I had been putting off. Ha. Today is also the last day of the other secretary being there. Awesome! Just me and the principal...I should get tons of stuff done--mainly state reports. Yuck!

Here is the list I came up with to accomplish over the summer. When I got it out again to put it on here I think it might be a little ambitious. But when I was reading over it--I've already done a few of the things so I may be okay.

1. Clean out black dresser--did this last weekend
2. Clean out built in hutch in dining room
3. clean out Great gram's white hutch
4. paint TV stand from rummage sale
5. wash all comforters & extra blankets--washed Zach's last weekend
6. move plastic dresser from craft area to Kate's closet
7. Reorganize old computer cabinet with scrap stuff
8. find desk for den
9. get cork board and other organizational "pocket" for computer closet--cork board bought


10. go through all movies
11. clean out my extra closet
12.get frames or paint frames for family picture wall
13. go through plastic drawers in basement--did this last weekend
14. go through jewelry--send some back to Lia Sophia
15. attic cleaned out (this is a family project)
16. catch up on kids' school albums
17. get photos from 2010 developed
18. clean out fridge--major clean job
19. clean out and wipe out all cabinets--purge
20. clean out junk closet--purge
21. clean out coat closet & go through shoes--Zach's shoes gone through last weekend
22. Get my clothes ready for consignment shop
23. Price glass for kitchen & linen cabinets
24. Get new Christmas binder organized
25. Come up with weekly schedule for summer chores--this should be # 1.

Fun stuff to do this summer:
Vacation in Orlando
Third Sunday Market in Bloomington and other antique stores
Drive in with the kids
Picnic with family
consignment shopping with the gals from school.


Personal goal:
Lose 10 more pounds this summer--at least get to my 10% goal before school starts (that's 7 pounds away)

No comments:

Post a Comment