Monday, January 2, 2012

Another new year..

Resolutions:


  • Lose 15# again this year by going to Weight Watchers weekly.

  • Only shop for myself with my own spending money--not out of family budget

  • Only buy 1 purse this year

  • Get caught up on Kate's school album--you know she graduates next year right?

  • Move more--@ least 15 minutes 5 times a week

  • Be closer to God--I bought the one year Bible and I'm going to read before bed.

  • Develop all my pictures from the last 2-3 years.


Simplified:



  • Think things through

  • Plan ahead

  • Choose wisely

  • Spend smartly

  • Want Less

  • Move more

Still to do in January:



  1. Put away Christmas

  2. Organize Paper closet

  3. Clean out junk drawer

  4. Figure out one little word

  5. Find ways to organize bills, pay off debt, and manage paper clutter that lands on table.

  6. organize freezers and clean out fridge

  7. Linen closet organized

No comments:

Post a Comment