Friday, September 18, 2009

Two days until...

I'm 39. Oh my. The big 4-0 is right around the corner. It used to bother me a lot to think of myself as older--ok--middle aged, but lately I'm fine. There are a lot of good things that happened this year. I'm living in my dream home. My husband and I have been married 16 years and he is still my best friend. My daughter is a freshman in high school. My son is in 6th grade. We am healthy & happy almost all of the time. I have hobbies I love. Both sets of our parents are doing well. We have good brothers and sisters and inlaws. We have 4 neices and 4 nephews. Our children are doing well in school and are well mannered (in spite of us). Ha. We have good friends--really good friends that help us out whenever we need it and listen whenever we need it. We love God. We can't ask for more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment