Monday, May 24, 2010

Manic Monday

Wouldn't you know...it finally turns into summer and our outside portion of the central air...doesn't work. ARGH!!!!!!!!!! Of course we have a call into the heating and air guys, but so does probably half the county. Last night was hard sleeping--takes me back to growing up with no air--"think cool thoughts" is what my parents used to tell me. Yeah right!

Computer is acting up also. Had trouble re-booting last night so Doug quickly backed everything up on all of the cds I had. Just what we need.

Friday we had to get a new tire on the Camry. We had a slow leak in the driver's side back tire for a few weeks--that we took in to get patched--but it didn't hold. New tire.

Today is the kids last day of school. I'm so thankful for that because it took me 10minutes to get Zach out of bed today. Too much swimming and playing hard at Kyle's graduation. (Congratulations Kyle!) It's hard to believe another of my nephews is an adult now. Yikes.

I have a second interview today with the superintendent this time. Nerves are starting to kick in. I've interviewed with him before and find him harder to talk to. He's a very quiet person. I have my outfit picked out--just need to iron it. I'm not getting dressed until right before I head over there. I will just get sticky and sweaty if I do it any time before then. Remember--no air.

I am sunburned. Wanted to get some sun on Saturday at Zach's double header--so I didn't put sunscreen on until after an hour or so in the sun. Yesterday at graduation I got plenty more--especially my neck/chest and knees. It's a tad bit uncomfortable.

Going to get a hair cut tomorrow. Trying to decide if I am actually getting it cut or if I will just have it trimmed up. It's hot on the neck. Hmmm...

Only 2 baseball games this week--it's a miracle and we won't know what to do. We've been running around without our heads cut off for the last month or 2 between track and baseball. It will be fine though because starting June 2nd we start basketball open gyms and shoot outs so it will be back to our norm. Need to remember to cherish this stuff because soon he won't be participating in things that I can go see. I so love to watch him at sports. He has such a love for it all--well, maybe not track but that is the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment