Saturday, July 24, 2010

40 before 40 update

Here's an update on my 40 before 40 list.

Finish cruise scrapbook (we took the cruise in 2008)Half way done.
make a button picture
unload the last box in my closet from our move in 2008 done 12/09
Volunteer somewhere VBS this week
make a pillow
make curtains for the basement
start Library of Memories System
get all 2008 and 2009 pictures developed off of computer. donemake 25 scrapbook pages 17 as of 1/10
finish "paper" closet in den. done 1/18/10
go antiquing June with Dawn--bought a cool wooden utensil tray
buy something I love without worrying about the money (maybe wool rug from Target)only get one new purse all year Failed--just bought one.
find the perfect brown sandals--buy 2 pair
mail cards and letters to my friends on their birthdays
write in my journal for the kids more this year
blog on a regular basis--maybe weekly
put shelves up in my scrapbook area--and put all my "stuff" on them
read 4 books I wouldn't normally read 1. Catcher in the Rye 2. Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
see a play Senior play at MHS
see a musical
go away for a weekend with just Doug. 11/09
do some embroidery
do something anonomysly
give myself a pedicure once a month
have a regular date night with Doug
take each kid out to eat by myself Kate 12/09 Zach 1/10
go tent camping (cringe)
paint a picture
update Kate's school album stuff sorted--need to finish
update Zach's school album same as Kate's
make an ornament scrapbook with my BFF Dawn didn't make one, but I did.
Serve a dinner on my china 11/09
see a major league baseball game April 2010 with the Rappe's
wash down all the woodwork in the house
walk 3 times a week on a regular basis
frame my favorite quotes printed need to frame
frame a piece of each kids artwork need to buy frames
do 12 scrapbook pages about myself 4 down--8 to go
finish landscaping one side of the house started--don't know if it will be possible this year.

I need to get a move on. 1 month and 17 days to go. ARGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment