Friday, January 4, 2013

My goals for 2013

I only have 6 things on my "to do" list for 2013...and none of them are un-doable--they aren't even very hard.  3 of them even involve decor. 
  • be fit enough to walk the hardest trail at Turkey Run State Park without thinking I am going to die.
  • Go on at least one weekend getaway with Doug possibly 2.
  • take a family vacation--a memorable one.
  • go to the Third Sunday Market at least 2 times this year.
  • Find an entertainment stand for the new TV we hope to get in the living room in the next year or 2.  It needs to have some drawers for DVDs and other storage and it has to have CHIPPY PAINT.
  • Take down the bowl shelf in my kitchen and find something else to put there.
So there they are--not hard and nothing to do with my freaking weight which has been on my list every year since college.  It's good to unchain that goal from my leg...not that I don't want to lose weight...I just don't want to say it again and then do nothing about it.  That's why the fit thing is the very first thing on my list.  If I am fit...it goes to say that some of this weight is going to come off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment