Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm dreading it

Going back into the church office today after lunch. I've got to get the Hawk Hangout papers submitted for November so that they get their money reimbursed. I'm praying that he's not there while I am but I have a feeling he might be since I just emailed him to let him know I was planning on being there. He'll probably be there to make sure I am not doing anything fishy. He's the fishy one, but...My stomach is in knots. I wish I could just tell him what a big jerk he is to his face and save myself the stomach issues, but I cannot do that.

Tonight I am going out with some credit union friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. I am missing one of Zach's games to go, but you know, sometimes friendship is worth it. I checked with Zach first and he said he didn't mind. I'm looking forward to some laughter and fun.

I am still struggling with staying home. Last night I finished up my laundry in anticipation of spending the morning upstairs messing in my scrap area and so far all I have accomplished is a shower and 1 1/2 hours on the computer. I didn't set my 30 minute timer I know. I am going to finish up this post and go dry my hair and then go straight upstairs. I don't have any plans to make pages but I do want to straighten and rearrange up there. Here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment