Monday, October 18, 2010

10 things about me right now...

1. I'm still working up to the fact that I want to have less in my life. On Columbus Day I spent the whole day watching the show "Hoarders" on A & E and at every commercial I went and took something out of a drawer, a closet, a basket, etc.

2. I only have 2 major projects left at work to do. Cell Phone policies and cleaning out and labelling all my file cabinets--I think there are 12 of them--yikes.

3. I have jury duty for the first time in my life starting November 1st. The thing I am most worried about is that the old secretary is going to be my substitute, because my regular one can't take a week away from her home business. I just don't know about this.

4. I'm so ready for Fall. It took forever to get here, but when we were out and about this weekend I noticed the leaves are turning. Yeah.

5. I'm ready to start Christmas shopping--and I have money to do it. Double yeah!

6. Kate got her permit last Friday but I am too chicken to take her driving by myself. I keep picturing my mother when she took me. Maybe I'll let the dad do it until she gets better...

7. Zach has basketball try outs tonight and tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for him!

8. I have Friday off and I don't have a plan yet. Better get one.

9. Need to take my BFF out for her birthday. I feel bad because we never see/talk to each other any more. Can these kids hurry up and grow up so we can have some free time?

10. I need to read a book. I don't feel like myself when I don't read.

No comments:

Post a Comment