Friday, October 29, 2010

WTF?

This week was crazy busy--lots of kids out sick. Lots of homework to request. Lots of stuff to get ready for my sub next week...because I will be on jury duty. I worked late last night and made a list of everything I needed to do today before 3:30--why is it that everything I had to do at the end of the day didn't get done because the office was jammed packed and crazy from 2:15 on. UGH!!!! I will have to go back in tonight to finish up the substitute report for the end of the month and to do the attendance report for the end of the month and to get stuff ready for my sub next week. OMG! Just when I think it is calm--the storm hits.

Also frustrated on the basketball car pool level. Last week the mom that put it all together was going to be out of town so she made arrangements for her ex's new wife to pick up for her didn't show up one night--because the boy went home with a friend--so one of us had to high tail it to Blue Mound to pick the rest of them up. Then today it was 20 after 4 and the dad had yet to come pick Zach up and practice was at 4:30. I had to speed all the way there so Zach wouldn't have to run laps. Who knows what time they got there. These kids are frustrating who don't tell their parents that there is a time change for practice. It's almost not worth it.

Jury Duty. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment