Monday, October 25, 2010

Just another manic Monday...

Why are Mondays after a long weekend always harder than any other Monday--which by the way is pretty darn hard?

Lots of kids sick at school today and had to go home--not to mention the ones that were called in--including my own.

Field trip--a whole chorus class that had to be put in for attendance.

The principal had a medical procedure on Friday so he was late coming in because he was still recooperating. And of course every one gets sent to the office when the principal isn't there.

Teachers who are high maintenence.

Other staff that are high maintenence.

Driving 5 boys to basketball practice.

A church finance meeting.

Laundry that never got finished over the weekend.

Brand new garage door openers that aren't opening correctly. UGH!

Trying to figure out what to make for supper.

Wanting to scrap--more like organize my area--but every time I go up there I get distracted. If I spent 1/2 the time scrapping that I do rearranging I would get tons of stuff done.

Basketball games start this weekend as Zach is dressing for the 8th grade tournament. Don't know if he will play, but...gearing up to listen to the same parents from last year "bitch" because my kids is playing over theirs. LOVE IT!

Already got a call from one of the bball moms about food for the hospitality room for that tournament. Have to make spaghetti and do a veggie tray Monday night. Need to head to the store again.

Hope this isn't any indication about how the rest of the week is going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment