Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I hate rain!

That's not really true, but lately I've felt that way. It rains every. single. day. UGH! So my laundry is piling up because I can only do one load of laundry and when I do it floods the basement. (When I say floods--that's an exaggeration--it only dumps all the water from that load onto the floor--but to a perfectionist/Anal retentive/OCD mom it feels like a flood.)

Zach has only played half of his scheduled park district games--if it isn't raining at the time the field is too wet to play.

My yard is growing constantly and I can't keep up with the mowing. I mowed Friday--and 4 days later it needs it again. It is good for my flowers. That's a plus. I plan on heading outside afterwhile and mowing again--as long as the rain holds off--and the grass is somewhat dry from the rain shower we had about an hour ago.

My nerves still feel like they are on the outside of my body. It doesn't help that money seems to be tight right now. Father's Day, 3 nieces birthdays, and Kate's birthday, plus a canoing trip for Zach and Doug is July. It's all on my mind right now.

I went upstairs yesterday afternoon and scrapped a little. I worked on Kate's and Zach's school books--I did really crappy saving stuff for the last few years. Maybe I just haven't found my stash yet. I did find some stuff after I had organized it all into grades which was good. So I am going to hold off putting it all together until I go through some more stuff and maybe get some more pics developed. I should be able to get everything into one 8 1/2 x 11 album--even high school. I wasn't going to do that but if it works out that way that is fine. This is the one album that they can take with them when they leave. The rest is mine and they can fight over them when I die. But until we get some money to buy printer ink I can't even finish working on them because I can't print out the title page for each grade. Geez! I wished money grew on trees. (Story of my life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment