Saturday, June 12, 2010

Psycho Mom

Hello--I am psycho mom from hell this week. I'm on my period, on the rag, shark week, my cousin is here visiting or as my husband likes to call it "under construction". I've been watching all those birth control commercials and I believe that I have PMDD.

It's amazing how my period has changed over the years. Horrible cramping when I was younger but really no other issues. After I had Kate--I'd have terrible clots. Quarter sized sometimes and slight cramping and diarrhea. After Zach--worse clots--plum sized and no cramping whatsoever, but still the diarrhea. In fact I never have cramps anymore--ever. My luck is good in that respect. I've never really had PMS. Oh, I'm sure my husband will say that I have--and that may be true, but I never noticed a difference in myself until about 5 years ago. From that moment on--for the week or more before my period I am a total and complete BITCH on wheels. I am not kidding you. Sometimes I freak myself out.

I have no tolerance for anything out of the norm. If things don't go my way or aren't done my way I LOSE it. I'm talking--eyes bulge out of my head and every word I utter is done in my yelling voice--I even say the "f" word to my kids. ARGH! Sometimes I have to shake my head to clear it. IT IS BAD! Oh and the bloating started about 5 years ago too. I feel like my stomach is bulging for the first 2 days. I hate it. ALL.

Doug is just ready for me to be done with the whole thing. But it is scary to me because the alternative is no hormones at all. What will I be like then? Lock myself in my room and not leave for 5 days??? It might have to happen. Maybe I can do that now. It's like my nerves are on the outside of my body. Every little thing causes my senses to be on overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment