Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm halfway back to normal

My mood is better, but I wish I could get motivated. Next week I have to get some stuff done. I need to make dental and doctor's appts for myself, a sports physical for Zach, eye appt. for Zach, I need to go get my fingerprints and TB testing done for work. Because before I know it school will be starting again.

Tomorrow and Friday Zach is going to Riverton to play basketball with the 7th graders. There are 4 different gyms that we will go back and forth to and they play from 8 to 5. Oh my. Going to take a book and some paper in case inspiration finds me. Oh, and the camera. Hoping to get some good shots of the boys.

Supposed to play baseball tonight and Friday night. I wonder if we will with all of the rain? Basement has more water in it that it usually does. Regular pump and water back up pump have been running pretty consistently since yesterday afternoon. So, no laundry for me. Guess I can take it over to Doug's mom and dads tomorrow evening. I did get Zach's baseball jerseys and pants washed so as long as they are able to dry down there we are good.

I have not taken a shower yet today. What is my problem? Yesterday I was in my nightgown until 2:30ish. Today I had to get dressed because I had to go outside for something.

Celebrating Kate's birthday Saturday. It's hard to believe she is 15. Where'd my little girl go? Next year this time she will be getting her license. Here's hoping the next year will slow down for me. Ha. Yeah right! Just the thought of her out there driving either by herself or with someone else is enough to scare me to death, but I am also excited for her to be growing up. Not excited for me to be getting older--but she can. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment