Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm feeling too old for roller coasters

Ha. I have 2 bruises--one on either side of my body--on the fat rolls under my arms. Two black bruises!! I rode THe Beast, The Vortex, and The Racer (twice) and then I was done. I have officially become the "old" lady who sits and watches everyones stuff while they ride. And you know what--I don't care. It was fun watching all the people while I waited.

We spent 2 days at King's Island. The weather was wonderful. I don't think it even got to 80 on either day we were there. The kids loved it. Zach rode everything but the one where you fly like superman. Kate and Doug of course rode everything. Zach drove me crazy while waiting for them to ride the one he wouldn't. He went off exploring by himself one day and came back because he found a Subway. Imagine that! The next day when we went back he talked me into riding The Racer again and then rode it a second time by himself. The boy loved that ride.

My brain gets juggled around in my head on all rides anymore. Drives me crazy to get off of one of those with a headache. I took my tylenol so I was fine later, but man...

No comments:

Post a Comment