Saturday, October 10, 2009

Now I am sick

Dog and son are back to normal. I wish I was. My nose started running when I went back to work Thursday and now I have a full blown cold. Scratchy throat, congestion, coughing...lovely.


As I am typing I am thinking that I will be lysolling this keyboard when I get done typing.


I am going to miss my neice's birthday party& Kate going to homecoming tonight--I will have to trust Doug to get the pictures for me. Looks like I will be watching tv and lying on the couch all day. Really I need to try to finish up this week's laundry. Since it had been raining for the last few days I was unable to catch up for fear of water in the basement.


My friend, Scott, is coming to see us tomorrow afternoon. He lives in New Jersey now and is coming home for his 20th class reunion. I hope I feel better before he gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment