Friday, October 16, 2009

The Small Town Rumor Mill Churns Them Out!

So, last Sunday Doug's dad announced in church that I was no longer going to be church secretary. There were a few that were disappointed--a lot of them were shocked. But relatively no big deal.

Wednesday at work I get a call at work from Doug asking if anything was going on and did I need to tell him anything. Confusion on my part. Apparently, one of the old ladies from church told an old lady at a nursing home who told a old lady in a meeting who told Brad's mother in law that I took the kids and left Doug. I beg your pardon!!!

So Brad called Doug wanting to know what was going on. We traced it back to one of the women at church and Doug called and confronted her and then Doug's dad ended up getting in on it. I thought it was humorous at first, but after it went on for a while I was pissed.

Turn up your bell tones ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment