Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sick day #3


These pics didn't go in the order I wanted them too, but I have already spent 15 minutes on this and I am done. The first picture is of our 3 year old yellow lab Lily, after a night spent itching and pacing. She apparently had some type of allergic reaction to something in the yard or house last night. Notice how swollen her jowls and eyes are. Poor thing. The second picture is how she looks normally. Doug took off work to come and get her and take her to the vet to see what is going on.
I am at home again with Zach again. It seems he still isn't over what ever bug he has. 3 days is a long time to be out. I will go get his homework after lunch today. I really want to start disinfecting everything, but don't want to do it too soon--I don't want to have to do it twice. I've gotten sheets washed in our room and Kate's the last few days. I haven't seemed to be able to work those in to the chores for a while. It's nice to be able to get those done. Just think in 23 days I will be able to wash those when I want.
Homecoming bonfire is tonight. Kate and her friend are going over there this evening. I don't remember a bonfire when I was in high school. Don't know if we even had one or if it was just that I didn't go.

No comments:

Post a Comment