Monday, August 10, 2009

Could it be possible?

That my little baby girl is going into high school? I still remember when I was a freshman in high school. I told Doug that today was almost worse than signing her up for kindergarten. No tears this year, but plenty of butterflies for her. The good thing about her having a July birthday is that she won't get her permit this year--she'll have to wait until 1st semester next year. Whew!

We also met with Zach's middle school principal today before registration to talk about his diabetes. It makes me a little nervous only because he will be changing classes this year and there won't be one teacher keeping track of him--there will be 7. He is a responsible boy so I should trust that it will be fine. It's just the mother in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment