Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why do I love blogs so much?

And why do I spend most of the time I am on the computer looking at blogs. I've decided I love to read other peoples thoughts. It's like taking a look into someone's journal. I mostly read real moms who struggle with the same problems I have, some are really good photographers (which I am not) some are very thrifty and some are very crafty. I even have a few scrapbook "celebrities" I read regularly. Some times I check there blogs a few times a day--like they have the time to post once a day not alone twice. It's an obsession with me.

I even enjoy blogging. Because I love to write and always have and it is much easier to type out a bunch of words than sit and write in my journal. I try to do that too though--I want my kids to read my words--in my own handwriting when I am gone. I always thought I would write a book some day. You know, I might still do that...who knows.

I'm off to stalk--I mean read some more. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment