Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's the start of another crappy week...

Pardon my pessimissim all ready. I am just having a real rough time with my new boss at work. He insulted me pretty bad last Monday and now everything he says and does is like salt in that wound. I just can't seem to work past it. I don't know if I want to. I hate to give up already, but man...I don't want to be miserable either.

Doug is gone again this week and I have 3 baseball games, a middle school open house and 3 church meetings this week. On top of that I have to help with homework and manage the kids so that they are getting their chores done on top of school work and then getting showers and to bed on time. Oh, and did I mention that we have a double header on Saturday morning and we are hosting cards at our house at 5:30. So on top of everything else I am trying to get/keep my house cleaned before then. I don't want to wait until Friday and try to do it all.

And my husband who is 3 hours away's answer is to "relax" and "take it easy". I love you honey, but...telling that to someone who is freaking out about things isn't really a very good idea. Or you will see that she will freak out on you--like she did. Ha. I bet he's thinking...Psycho b! I know I am. Did I mention that it's that time of the month? Are you seeing a picture here?

Zach pitched the second game last night and in one inning gave up 12 runs. It was absolutely horrible. I can't even believe the coach let him stay in. The team we played was phenomenal though--I could tell that they were mostly 8th graders--or giants--I'm not sure which. I only remember 3 infield balls being hit--the rest were in left and center field--way out in left and center field. It was heart breaking for Zach. I told him not to feel too bad, the pitcher in the first game did the same thing. No game tonight--just practice.

I'm off to open house tonight. Here's hoping that he gets home from practice in time to eat supper and start on his homework before I leave for that...UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment