Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer's Almost Over...

It's hard to believe that in one week the kids will be back in school. This summer flew by. They usually do. Zach is on the middle school baseball team so his games start this Saturday and there are 15 games in the next 4 weeks. Yikes. Doug is going on a business trip next week too. Why is it that he always has to go somewhere for work when there are things going on in our life--leaving me to handle it alone. Frustration! I can handle it--it just pisses me off. Ha.

I volunteered to work at high school registration yesterday from 2:00-6:00pm. UGH! It's been a while since I volunteered so I was a little rusty. It seemed like the longest 4 hours ever. It wasn't of course, but I like to complain. I met some of the parents. I really wanted to do it to see who some of the kids were. I'm nosey like that. I was scoping some cute freshman and sophomore boys out for Kate. No juniors or seniors for her this year. (Is that wishful thinking?) And I bought her yearbook. $50.00. Is that unreal or what? I can't remember what mine cost, but yikes.

I go to speak with Zach's 6th grade teachers Monday at 1:30 to talk about his diabetes. I think that will be relatively easy to do w/o Doug. ha. Pissy again!

I'm going to try to enjoy the rest of the summer--the whole last week of it. Ha. I realize it actualy goes through 22nd--I'm just being pissy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment