Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm a brunette again!

Well, I went back to my natural color tonight. But it is so dark. I'm tired of paying too much money to get my hair highlighted and lowlighted. It's time to be boring old brunette Lori again. It's weird to catch myself in the mirror though. I keep thinking "who is this person" looking at me. Oh, and I got bangs. I wanted long bangs--but got freakishly short ones. They look okay, but come on. Cut it like I want it. Anyway, this is my plan to save $100 every time I go to the hairdresser. It will stay brown for awhile--unless of course I have gray hairs in the real color and then I am back to the bottle. Ha.

I worked on my wedding scrapbook today. It's only been 16 years--will I ever finish it? I actually just started the album. 3 years ago. It's frustrating to have that still on my to do list. So, my goal is to get it finished--all the way--by the time the summer is over. And just to clarify, my summer is over on September 21--or whatever day in September summer officially ends. That gives me more than a month. Surely I can finish it by then.

Went to the library with the kids when I got home from work yesterday afternoon. They have both already finished one of the books they got. Yes. I said both my kids read a whole book in one day. Write it down. Ha. I didn't think they had it in them. They are like me. They had to ride their bikes back to the library today to get more books. Yeah. I got 4 yesterday. I will be lucky to get them all read in the 2 weeks. I did start one today at the hairdresser--I'm already on page 75. I need to go so I can get a few minutes reading in before I go to bed.

I can't wait until school starts so I can get back on MY schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment