Saturday, August 8, 2009

I struggle...

With my kids, my job, myself and with my life. Do you ever feel like you aren't a grown up yet or am I the only one? I am steadily approaching 39 and some days I don't feel a day over 15. It seems weird in the aspect that I run a family and a home but I don't feel like a accomplish much in life. I also have trouble with conflict and seeing that I am somebody. How do I overcome all the chaos that I feel and help my kids overcome and conquer all the stresses that they will face in life? I struggle with it on a daily basis. I keep hearing that people find out who they really are in their 30s. So far I am still desparately seeking that person that I truly am. I'm bold--but not really. I'm funny--but not in a positive way. I'm organized--but only sometimes. I'm happy--but it is mostly when I am alone. I'm crafty--but don't give myself enough credit. I'm mostly grumpy, tempermental, prone to hysterics and mad at the world. None of the things I truly want to be. None of the feelings I want my children to have when they grow up--I don't want them to be like me in the feelings department. I will keep thinking on this subject as I struggle...

No comments:

Post a Comment